- Sunday School Opportunities - Every Sunday at 9:45am in the FAB, we have a variety of Small Group Opportunities during the Sunday School Hour. Our youth and children meet downstairs in their respective rooms, in addition to one of our Adult Groups. The Lamplighters (another Adult Group) meet in the Fellowship Hall.
- Couples Connect - Fellowship group for couples and young parents. Meets mothly at various location around Walhalla and Seneca. See church calendar for more information.
- Book Club - Meets every Tuesday at 11am. Contact Church office for book information and directions.
- Mens Fellowship - The 1st Sunday of every month, our men gather for breakfast, fellowship, and accountability in the FAB at 8:30am.
- Women's Circle - The 2nd Tuesday of every month, our women's circle gathers for fellowship, accounability and missional ministry in the FAB at 6:00pm
- Walk &Talk - Every Monday - Thursday in the gym a group gathers for exercise and devotion during the cooler months at 10:00am.
- Luke's Loafers - Once a month a group gathers for fun, food and fellowship at local resturants. Contact the Church Office for more information.
- Wednesday Night Fellowship - The 1st Wednesday of every month, we gather for food, fun, and fellowship in the FAB. The money received goes towards our Capital Improvement Fund and our Children have great times for fellowsihp and activities in our gym.
- Choir - Gifted in Music? Interested in using gifts while living life together? Then come check out our choir. They gather every Wednesday at 6pm and Sunday at 9:30am.