Life is better lived together. That may be in a fellowship groups that goes out to eat or maybe a weekly book club where conversations lead the day or maybe a traditional Sunday School class where lessons lead people into new faith, wherever it may be…we absolutely believe that life is better lived together! So how we can connect with you?
Here’s what’s happening:
- Sunday School, Sunday’s at 10:00am
- St. Luke Sunday Searchers
- Sunday Morning Book Club
- Tuesday Morning Book Club at 10:30am
- Tuesday Night Share Group at 6:00pm
- Couples Connect and St. Luke Dinner Clubs (contact the office for more info)
New Small Groups start this March!!!
Fill our the form below, let us know what you’re interested in and we’ll take care of the rest!!!
[contact-form-7 id=”2093″ title=”Small Group Sign-Ups”]